Institution: University of Ferrara and S. Anna University Hospital
- CoPi #1: Massimiliano Castellazzi, biologist/assistant professor, email@example.com
- CoPI #2: Roberta Rizzo, biologist/full professor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CoPI #3: Alessandro Trentini, biologist/assistant professor, email@example.com
Team members (name, position and contact e-mail):
CoPI #1 Team: MS Center and Laboratory of Neurochemistry, Ferrara University Hospital, Via Aldo Moro 8, 44124 Ferrara Italy
- Maura Pugliatti, neurologist/full professor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caterina Ferri, neurologist/post-doc, email@example.com
- Eleonora Baldi, neurologist, firstname.lastname@example.org
CoPI #2 Team: Department of Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Agricultural Sciences, University of Ferrara, Via Luigi Borsari, 46, 44122 Ferrara Italy
- Daria Bortolotti, Biologist, Senjor Researcher, email@example.com
- Valentina Gentili Biologist, Senjor Researcher, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Giovanna Schiuma Biologist, PhD student, email@example.com
- Silvia Beltrami, Biologist, PhD student, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sabrina Rizzo, Biologist, PhD student, email@example.com
- Giovanni Strazzabosco, Biologist, PhD student, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercedes Fernandez, Biologist, Technician, email@example.com
CoPI #3 Team: Department of Neuroscience and Rehabilitation, University of Ferrara, Via Luigi Borsari, 46, 44121 Ferrara Italy
- Tiziana Bellini, full professor in biochemistry, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maria Cristina Manfrinato, biologist/assistant professor, email@example.com
- Carlo Cervellati, biologist/associate professor, firstname.lastname@example.org
#1 Team – sex related differences in CSF analysis (blood-CSF-barrier functionality and intrathecal IgG synthesis); EBV-specific antibodies; gut microbiota; cytokines.
#2 Team – markers of innate immune response activation (surface and soluble mocules, e.g. KIR, TLR, cytokines, HLA-G, HLA-E) towards viral infections (herpesviruses).
#3 Team – matrix metalloproteinases, markers of inflammation and and oxidative stress. Sex differences in biomarkers.